Friday, February 21, 2014

Back in the USA

We finally landed! We landed around noon. Sorry I didn't post earlier. I know some of you were waiting for me to tell you. Sorry about that. 
The flight was great and it actually went by pretty fast, even though it was a 10 hour flight. I guess the movies made it go by quickly. So Marc and I are here in the JFK airport waiting for our flights. We part ways here. Marc goes to Chicago and I go to Charlotte then Savannah. 
It just hit me earlier that my vacation is over and it's time to go back to reality. No more meeting Olympians and other famous people and getting pictures with them. I'm gonna miss it. Russia/Olympics was really fun and pretty awesome. I definitely want to go back someday. 
I think Marc and I were the men's hockey team's lucky charm, because as soon as we left, they lost. They lost 0-1 to Canada. We are now in the bronze bracket and we will play Finland tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment