Thursday, February 13, 2014

Big Day!

I don't even know where to start because so much happened today!
1. We ate breakfast with Alex Flanagan again. She sat across from us again.
2. We took a train to Olympic Park and it is beautiful! The weather is amazing. 60s-70s.
3. Went to Finland/Austria hockey game. Finland destroyed Austria 8-4
4. Went to USA House! It is awesome in here. So nice to see so many Americans. It's also great to listen to English instead of Russian.
5. Went to Today Show. Saw Matt Lauer and the rest of the cast. And we got on national television. Hope you saw us!
6. Went to USA/Slovakia hockey game and we dominated 7-1. We also met some people from Western New York (Batavia and Amherst). We told them we are originally from Batavia and everybody was like small world.
7. We are now back at USA House.
I will talk about more things later when we get to hotel. Phone is about to die.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! This is SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! I would have been watching the today show, but I was watching the live game of USA -vs- Slovakia, due to our 2hr delay. Nothing like waking up to a hockey game. You guys got to enjoy it in person! SOOO COOL!! I didn't realize that you were on the Today Show till your Mom told me this morning when I stopped in her room. Loved the broadcast!! Thanks for posting the link, so we could see you front & center!!

    ReplyDelete